The Kennett Brewfest Committee must review & approve vendor applications before acceptance. Please email Historic Kennett Square about your initial interest email@example.com (Unless you are a returning vendor).
19th ANNUAL KENNETT BREWFEST
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Connoisseur Tasting: 12-1:30 p.m.
Regular Tasting: 1:30-5:30 p.m.
600 S. Broad Street, Kennett Square, PA 19348
- Vendor Fee: $350 . You can pay via the form below (PayPal) or mail your application (Check)
- Check payments must be made payable to Historic Kennett Square AND accompany Vendor Application.
You can download the Vendor Application here.
- Please send Application to Historic Kennett Square by September 1:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to:
Historic Kennett Square
106 West State Street
Kennett Square, PA 19348
- There will be NO REFUNDS for rain.
- All booth locations are a 10’x10’ space. A table and two chairs are provided.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Booths must be set up by 1 p.m. The festival will turn vendors away if entering festival setup area after 11:30 a.m.
- No selling before noon. There are safety, security and insurance issues involved in this rule and we must ask for compliance by all.
- No selling after 6 p.m.
- No refunds. Due to the fact that the festival must pay expenses and administrative costs in advance, we cannot give refunds due to rain or any other reason.
- Be responsible for your own area for setup and cleanup. Trash cans are provided. Please use them.
- All food vendors must comply with both health department and fire code regulations. PLEASE NOTE CHESTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT REQUIRES A SPECIAL LICENSE.