October 13th, 2018
Ticket Information Coming Soon!
Kennett Brewfest features over 100 breweries that feature tasting of unique & popular seasonal brews. The event features live music, food trucks, vendors, a gaming area & more. Join us for our Connoisseur session before the Regular Session for special pourings from select brewers showcasing different, rare, exclusive, limited, or seasonal beers.
Some 2018 day-of information
All attendees have access to food & merchandise vendors, live bands, sponsor tables, and more during the entire event. Doors open at 12:00 noon for the Connoisseur Tasting and the regular fest begins at 1:30 pm.
All taps will close at 5:30 pm. Your ticket will be scanned at the entrance, where you will receive your tasting cup.
Every attempt will be made to make admissions move as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Parking is available in the Linden Street Parking Garage (120 E. Linden Street) & Kennett High School Parking Lot (100 E. South Street.)
- Bus Shuttle: There will be a school bus shuttle between the Parking Garage & Brewfest Site throughout the hours of the event (no later). The bus will pick up/drop off downtown on East Linden between Union & Broad Street. We recommend coming early & shopping downtown before Brewfest!
- If you plan on leaving your car overnight, please park in the parking garage.
- You MUST have a ticket & proper photo identification to be allowed to enter.
- We recommend printing your tickets (they scan faster/get you in faster). If using a mobile device, please make sure it is on the brightest setting.
- No one under the age of 21 will be admitted (no babies or children allowed)
- No pets allowed
- The festival is a rain or shine event. Please dress accordingly
- Doors open at 12 noon for Connoisseur Ticket Holders
- Regular Ticket Holders will be allowed in at 1:30 pm
- Once your ticket is scanned, you will receive your tasting cup at the entrance. Each person/ticket receives ONE tasting cup.
- All attendees have access to food & merchandise vendors, live bands, game area, sponsor tables, and more during the entire event.
- We recommend printing your tickets (they scan faster). If it is raining, please make sure to keep your ticket dry
- If using a mobile device, please make sure it is on the brightest setting.
- Tickets are transferable; however tickets are non-refundable.
- Can’t find your tickets? After you order your tickets, you will receive an e-mail from TicketFly with an attached PDF containing your tickets. Be sure to check your junk or spam folder in your e-mail. If you have any issues receiving your tickets, please contact TicketFly: http://support.ticketfly.com/
- All Taps will close at 5:30 pm
- The Bus shuttle to downtown Kennett Square will run until 5:30 pm
- Be safe & use a ride-share service (i.e. Lyft or Uber). There will be a ride-share pick up area on the corner of South Street and S. Broad Street.
Connoisseur Session Ticket Holders:
- These tickets are $100 each
- Doors open at 12 noon for Connoisseur Ticket Holders
- At the entrance, Connoisseur Ticket Holders will receive a special tasting glass, a meal ticket & three wooden tokens
- Meal Ticket: Please go to the Talula’s anytime between 12-2 pm to redeem you meal
Designated Driver Ticket Holders:
- Have their own special line at the entrance
- Ticket includes entrance to the event
- Non-alcoholic drinks are free to DD ticket holders & available at the DD tent
- These ticket holders do NOT receive a tasting mugs & cannot drink any alcoholic beverages
WE ARE NOW ON UNTAPPD!
The Kennett Brewfest is a fundraising event with all proceeds going to Historic Kennett Square, a non-profit organization working to keep Kennett Square a regional economic and cultural center. The Kennett Brewfest is intended to be an opportunity to sample some of the best regional and national craft beers accompanied by great food, great music, and great people. Anyone displaying malicious, violent, or otherwise inappropriate behavior will be removed from the festival grounds without refund.
All attendees agree to the following terms and conditions:
By entering the event premises, you consent to the use of your likeness in photography, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Historic Kennett Square and the Kennett Brewfest Committee
By attending this event the ticket bearer fully understands, agrees and accepts sole responsibility for their actions both during and after the event and hereby releases, waives, discharges and holds harmless all persons involved with or associated with the Kennett Brewfest — including event organizers, vendors, sponsors and the Borough of Kennett Square — from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury that may be sustained by event attendee while participating in the Kennett Brewfest, or while traveling from said event. Attendee is fully aware of any risks and hazards connected with participation in this activity, and hereby allows him/herself to voluntarily participate in said activity. He/she voluntarily assumes full responsibility of any risk of loss, property damage, or personal injury that may be sustained by attendee, or any loss or damage to property in the possession of, as a result of being engaged in such activity. In addition, any person that is visibly intoxicated may be refused additional tastings and/or asked to leave the event.
KENNETT BREWFEST SELECTED AS PA DOWNTOWN CENTER’S AWARD WINNER! The Kennett Brewfest is the winner of Main Street’s “Best of 25 years” Special Event Award. The Brewfest was chosen for its economic impact on the community, the large attendance it generates and the level of funding it provides to the program each year.”